Stephanie Enloe, Rachel Bezner Kerr, Sidney Madsen and Noelle LaDue shared their work with SFHC this October at the 7th Annual Sociology of Development Conference at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. During a section of the conference… Read More
Posts by Rachel Bezner-Kerr:
- SFHC Ecological Garden is taking shape
- Article about draft seed policy in The Nation
- Photo exhibit about work at Cornell University Mann Library
- Field Day in Jombo!
- Farmer Center is starting to take shape!
- Secret ingredient in fighting hunger
- Sneak preview of food film highlights SFHC work
- Farmer-led Curriculum Tested in Dedza
- New Paper on Local Orange Maize as Vit A Source
- Lizzie Shumba presents work in Canada