Earlier this month, SFHC Collaborator Rachel Bezner Kerr attended the exciting launch of new BiodivERsA projects in Helsinki–including their support for SFHC’s own FARMS4Biodiversity. BiodivERsA is a network of funding organizations united to support research on the conservation… Read More
Posts by Rachel Bezner-Kerr:
- SFHC Ecological Garden is taking shape
- Article about draft seed policy in The Nation
- Photo exhibit about work at Cornell University Mann Library
- Field Day in Jombo!
- Farmer Center is starting to take shape!
- Secret ingredient in fighting hunger
- Sneak preview of food film highlights SFHC work
- Farmer-led Curriculum Tested in Dedza
- New Paper on Local Orange Maize as Vit A Source
- Lizzie Shumba presents work in Canada