With funding from Avaaz, SFHC did a major distribution of food and hygiene supplies this August. These supplies are critical for families affected by the pandemic. According to local request, we delivered… – 25, 000 cloth face masks–… Read More
Posts by Rachel Bezner-Kerr:
- SFHC Ecological Garden is taking shape
- Article about draft seed policy in The Nation
- Photo exhibit about work at Cornell University Mann Library
- Field Day in Jombo!
- Farmer Center is starting to take shape!
- Secret ingredient in fighting hunger
- Sneak preview of food film highlights SFHC work
- Farmer-led Curriculum Tested in Dedza
- New Paper on Local Orange Maize as Vit A Source
- Lizzie Shumba presents work in Canada