In March 2018, SFHC was pleased to host a visit from the Seed and Knowledge Initiative (SKI)’s Community of Practice. These experienced and dedicated activists, farmers, and community leaders joined us for several days to exchange knowledge, share… Read More
Posts by rachel:
- Twenty Years of Agroecology: Mapping SFHC’s Impact
- FARMS4Biodiversity’s second Annual Meeting yields exciting results!
- COVID-19: Updates on SFHC activities
- Biofertilizer training!
- SFHC holds first General Assembly
- SFHC presents at conference in Ethiopia, hosted by the African Food Sovereignty Alliance
- Graduate students from Germany’s University of Würzburg collaborating with FARMS4Biodiversity
- SFHC featured in Beacons of Hope’s Transforming Food Systems project
- SFHC Ecological Garden is taking shape
- Article about draft seed policy in The Nation