In March 2018, SFHC was pleased to host a visit from the Seed and Knowledge Initiative (SKI)â€™s Community of Practice. These experienced and dedicated activists, farmers, and community leaders joined us for several days to exchange knowledge, share… Read More
Posts by rachel:
- Reflections: A Visit from the Seed and Knowledge Initiative
- Launch: we have a podcast!
- Solar panels at the Center
- Democracy Now! features “The Ants and the Grasshopper”
- Raj Patel article on agroecology as a tool to fight hunger
- Announcement: SFHC leaders featured in a new film!
- We’ve published 4 new papers!
- New grant from Eurofins Foundation to expand current projects
- Avaaz funds major hygiene and food distribution for COVID-19 affected families
- SFHC highlighted in Civil Eats