With funding from Avaaz, SFHC did a major distribution of food and hygiene supplies this August. These supplies are critical for families affected by the pandemic. According to local request, we delivered… – 25, 000 cloth face masks–… Read More
Posts by Rachel Bezner-Kerr:
- Avaaz funds major hygiene and food distribution for COVID-19 affected families
- SFHC highlighted in Civil Eats
- Twenty Years of Agroecology: Mapping SFHC’s Impact
- FARMS4Biodiversity’s second Annual Meeting yields exciting results!
- COVID-19: Updates on SFHC activities
- Biofertilizer training!
- SFHC holds first General Assembly
- SFHC presents at conference in Ethiopia, hosted by the African Food Sovereignty Alliance
- Graduate students from Germany’s University of Würzburg collaborating with FARMS4Biodiversity
- SFHC featured in Beacons of Hope’s Transforming Food Systems project